Due to the unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic, I am working hard to ensure the safety of my family, clients, agents, and home sellers. I am requesting that clients and agents forgo attending the inspection to help aid in the prevention and spread of the virus. Clients are normally encouraged to join me for a walkthrough of the property following the inspection...in lieu of this, I have been conducting a video conference call / walkthrough with clients.
In addition, I am doing my part by implementing a safety protocol on all inspections.
The following temporary steps are being taken to help mitigate exposure.
1. I am requesting that buyers, sellers, and agents not be present during the inspection process.
2. Upon arrival at the inspection, prior to entering the home, I will be donning PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which consist of disposable nitrile gloves and a P100 Half Mask Respirator.
3. Once inside the home, the kitchen faucet, bathroom faucets, door knobs, light switches, and appliance handles are wiped with disinfectant wipes.
4. The inspection is conducted in an orderly fashion to limit contact with surfaces as much as possible.
5. Upon completion, the kitchen countertops and faucet, bathroom faucets, door knobs, light switches, and appliance handles are wiped with disinfectant wipes again.
6. Once outside of the home, I sanitize the inspection equipment/tools and PPE to be prepared for the next inspection.
I appreciate your assistance in helping slow the spread of Covid-19 and am committed to doing my part during this difficult time. If you have any additional concerns or comments, please contact me.
Jason Rogers CPI
Refine Home Inspection, LLC